2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Athletic Hall of Fame
The Fruitport High School Hall of Fame was created in 2013. It was our desire to honor the past athletes who have made an indelible mark in the history of Fruitport High School athletics. This page is a historical recap of Hall of Fame inductees.
Class of 2016 Inductees:
- Brenda Ardis Olsen, Class of 1979, Swimming
- Ashley Feutz Robinson, Class of 2004, Volleyball
- James Kramer, Class of 1983, Football
- Pat Harrington, 1966-1971, Head Wrestling Coach
- Roger Schutter, 1969-2000. FHS Media Production Teacher
- 1969-1970 Wrestling Team
- 1970-1971 Wrestling Team
Hall Of Fame Nomination Form
To nominate someone for the Fruitport Athletic Department Hall of Fame, please complete the form below and follow the instructions on how to submit to the Hall of Fame Committee.