Frequently Asked Questions
The following are frequently asked questions that we receive in Central Office. If none of these FAQs answer your question and you still need assistance, please contact the Central Office at (213) 865-3154.
How Can I Arrange a Tour of Your District?
You can arrange a tour of the district by completing the tour request form which can be found on the Tour Request page.
How Do I Enroll My Child?
During the summer months, you can enroll your child by visiting the Central Office. located at 3255 E. Pontaluna Rd in the Administrative Offices. (West end of Edgewood Elementary)
During the school year, you may visit the building where your child will be attending.
The building addresses are as follows:
- Fruitport High School - 357 N. Sixth St, Fruitport, MI 49415
- Fruitport Middle School - 3113 E. Pontaluna Rd, Fruitport, MI 49415
- Beach Elementary School - 2741 Hts. Ravenna Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444
- Edgewood Elementary School - 3255 E. Pontaluna Rd, Fruitport, MI 49415
- Shettler Elementary School - 2187 Shettler Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444
What Can I Use to Show Proof of Residency?
To demonstrate proof of residency, the State of Michigan recommends and we accept one of the following:
- Rent receipt
- Lease/purchase agreement
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Voter registration card