2020-21 School Year COVID-19 Updates
This page will house all pertinent information regarding COVID-19 updates for the 2020-21 school year. Information will be continually evolving, so please refer back to this page for current updates.
- FCS Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
- FCS COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
- FCS COVID-19 Preparedness, Response, and Return to the Worksite Plan
- Return to School Information/Options
- COVID-19 Handbook Addendum
- COVID-19 FAQ - 8/14/20
- Governor's Roadmap for Returning to School
- Student Households with Symptoms Flowchart
- Return to School Parent Toolkit - Muskegon County Public Health Dept.
- Health Self-Check for Students
- Masks for Kids: Why and How?
- Back to School Fall 20-21 (Phase 1-3)
- Back to School Fall 20-21 (Phase 4)
- Busing at Fruitport Community Schools 20-21
- Improper/Proper way to Wear a Mask
- Cleaning a Table in the High School
- Cleaning an Elementary Desk
- Using Hand Sanitizer
Letters from the Superintendent