Building Menus & Nutritional Information
This Month's Menus
Interactive School Menus & Nutritional Information
Fruitport Community Schools, in partnership with Chartwells K12, is using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to a new interactive website and a free smartphone app! You can access your menus anywhere, anytime!
YOU CAN ALSO:
- SEE more information about menu items, including a photo and description.
- FILTER common food allergens like nuts, wheat and dairy.
- TRANSLATE your menus into a number of different languages.
- ACCESS nutrition information like carb counts and calories with just a few clicks!
- PRINT a PDF version of the menus directly from the website, if you prefer.
Using the Website:
- Select your school
- Select the school menu you wish to view
- Once within the site, you will see the menu is interactive. If you hover over a food, you will be able to see an image and a description
Using the App:
- Select your state, followed by your school district
- Select the grade level, school, and then the school menu you wish to view
- Once within the menu, you will be defaulted to the current day. You can select a food to find its description.
Welcome to the Fruitport Schools Food Service Page!
The Fruitport Food Service Department is dedicated to serving nutritious and healthy food every day to our 3,000 customers. Last year, the food service department prepared, served, and sold over 375,000 meals. If you have comments, suggestions or questions about the program, please contact us, we welcome hearing from you.
Fruitport Community Schools offers FREE BREAKFAST to all students! Lunches will be charged according to your student's meal status (free, reduced or full pay).
Have you applied for free lunch? Apply Here!!
To apply for free lunch, please request a meal application from your building secretary or apply online (Click HERE). To access your student's E-link account and apply for meal benefits, you will need a current username and password. If you need that information, please email us at email@example.com and include your student's full name.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Working in the food service department has its advantages; you work when your kids are in school! You will be able to enjoy holidays, nights and weekends with your family. APPLY TODAY!
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, shifts are anywhere between 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Flexible hours!
Requirement: Prior food service experience is a plus, but not necessary. If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Please contact us with your resume and references for consideration. Send inquiry and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Consider Donating to Students In Need
The Food Service Department maintains Angel Accounts to help provide families with financial meal assistance during times of need. The Angel Accounts are funded by donations that come from individuals, businesses, and fundraisers and can be added directly to a student's account.
Donations can be made by the following ways:
Food Service Department- 3255 East Pontaluna Rd. Fruitport, MI 49415
Donations can also be dropped off at the office of any FCS schools. Please make the check out to the "FCS Food Service Department" and add "Angel Account" to the memo line. Monetary donations are also accepted in a sealed envelope labeled Angel Account.
Donations may also be taken over the phone with a credit card. Please call the food service office at (231) 865-4054 to make a deposit to an Angel Account.
If you have questions about donating to the Angel Account, please contact the Fruitport Schools Food Service office at (231) 865-4054.
Thank you for your help in providing seamless support to our students!