Shettler Elementary School
Welcome back Shettler families! We hope that you have enjoyed this beautiful summer and are ready for another successful year of teaching and learning! Please take a few minutes to learn more about us and our amazing school.
The Shettler staff want you to know that we have a common goal with our families, to provide the best education for our students and help them stay on the path to be productive, well-rounded citizens. We share the responsibility to provide a quality school where high academic standards are connected to our community and the world around us. It is a great honor to be a part of Shettler Elementary, where we value this partnership between students, families, and the greater Fruitport Community.
The mission of Shettler Elementary is to work in partnership with staff, family, and our community and to provide an outstanding educational experience in a nurturing and challenging environment that fosters academic achievement, healthy social and emotional development, and a lifelong love of learning. In order to achieve this mission, we need to work together. We truly believe that all students can learn at high levels and work every day to prove this.
Our Shettler Vision statements include the following:
- We are committed to providing a positive, collaborative, and safe climate for students, staff, families, and community members.
- Families are an essential part of our learning community.
- We elevate achievement through monitoring growth as we support and guide individual students in their learning.
- Essential outcomes are clear to teachers, students, and parents.
- Technology is infused into everyday learning to create an interactive and supportive environment for our 21st Century learners.
We have the most dedicated staff at Shettler who want what is best for our students. Thank you for sharing your family with Shettler Elementary and Fruitport Community Schools.
Let’s go Trojans!